Entrance Scholarship To Cape Breton University: On Canada’s most difficult island, students can earn a top-notch education at Cape Breton University. Students’ interests and visions are developed at Cape Breton University.
Entrance Scholarship To Cape Breton University
Cape Breton University is home to more than 5,000 students from more than 50 nations across the world. The university is surrounded by an amazing natural environment, a vibrant culture, and hospitable local communities.
Students at CBU can join a diverse campus community and get access to possibilities, one-of-a-kind experiences, and a safe, encouraging learning environment. CBU provides students with unmatched support to guarantee that they are equipped to achieve in order to enhance the living and learning experience.
There are programmes in many different academic areas, and they consistently outperform the national averages in terms of service learning and engagement between teachers and students. Hospitality and tourism, engineering, supply chain management, business, liberal arts, public administration, science, health, and professional degrees are among the available topics of study.
- Host University: Cape Breton University;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 30,000$;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
The entrance scholarships are currently available to undergraduate and international students at Cape Breton University in Canada in all offered subjects.
The institution is dedicated to providing the best possible learning and teaching experiences. Each accepted candidate will receive a stipend worth up to $30,000 to assist with the cost of attending school in Canada.
- There were no failures in 11th or 12th grade courses;
- the GPA was calculated using all 11th and 12th grade AC & AD courses that were successfully completed after the first semester;
- Cape Breton University will determine the GPA for overseas students coming straight out of high school;
- ESL conditional bidders must attend a CBU English language partner school in order for the scholarship to be granted.
Candidates must be accepted into the university’s undergraduate programme in order to be considered for the award.
Applicants must provide copies of their passports as well as transcripts from every school they have ever attended.
Candidates must meet the university’s entrance requirements in order to be admitted.
- IELTS Academic (and IELTS Indicator) score of 6.5, with no band below 6.0; TOEFL results of 550 (on paper), 213 (on computer), or 80 (on the internet): www.ets.org
- MELAB score of 85: www.melab.ca; CAEL score of 60 (includes CAEL Online)
- CanTEST scores of 4.5 (reading and listening), 4.0 (writing), and 115 on the Duolingo English test are acceptable for undergraduate programmes, degrees, and diplomas.
- The Pearson PTE (Academic) score is 59.